Here at Mercury Security Distribution, we are passionate about bringing you the very latest in security technology. We know you’ll be impressed with the new high-performance NVR series, which offers professional standard technology with X86 architecture and Intel chipsets.
Ideal for multi-site operators, there is the potential to install one or two embedded NVRs across multiple sites to capture local recording and storage, in conjunction with a main embedded NVR that is situated at the main office to centralize data management. This system promises excellent opportunities to expand your system in a practical and cost-efficient way, and the extensive benefits will be immediately obvious to you.
What Are The Benefits Of High-End Embedded NVRs?
High-end embedded NVRs are suitable for medium to large-scale applications, and can support multiple HD inputs, which enables them to offer high level decoding capability. Features include:
- DS-96000NI-124/H supports up to 68HD (1080p) resolution cameras for simultaneous preview and playback.
- Incoming bandwidth capability is enhanced to 576Mbps/512Mbps and outgoing bandwidth to 768Mbps/768Mbps, which enables the system to accommodate more cameras.
- Ability to select 128 or 256 channel IP video input, and the two independent HDMI ports enable 4K resolution video output, so you can be sure of excellent quality imaging.
- Hikvision’s H.265+ Smart codec as standard, which supports 12MP IP camera input, compatible with most popular third party IP cameras..
- High capacity live IP camera monitoring, recording and playback.
- Dual redundant power supplies.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and 10 functionality for up to 24 SATA hard disks, which equates to better system reliability and data safety that does not compromise on bandwidth consumption or camera performance.
- Back up NVR to guarantee system continuity, ensuring that you are covered in case of an NVR failure for mission critical applications and deployments with hot spare configuration.
- VCA detection and search for face recognition, behavior analysis, heat map and people counting features.
- Easy to access hard disks that are accessible from a front-opening panel that allows hot swapping of hard disks without a screwdriver.
- Potential to install one or two embedded NVRs on multiple sites, with centralized management of data by a main embedded NVR at the main office location.
This is a system that provides continuity, reliability and convenience, and we know you’ll be as impressed as we are.
Mercury Security Distribution: For Surveillance Systems In Ireland
Mercury Security Distribution is a leading Irish based distributor of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire products, and we’ve been in the business since 1995.
Visit our comprehensive demonstration and technical training facility at our offices in Cork and Dublin, and talk to us about our product suppliers and partners. Contact us online now, or call today: Cork on 021 4809900 or Dublin on 01 2995780